Your Comprehensive Needs Assessment
Catapult Learning utilizes several tools to help school partners jointly shape a professional development program. The foundation of this joint development effort is a Collaborative Quality Analysis (CQA), which is used to determine a school’s strengths and opportunities for improvement.
Collaborative Quality Analysis:
- A Needs Assessment that ascertains a school’s strengths and opportunities for improvement.
- Benchmarks the school’s practices with best practices of schools nationwide via the School Development Rubric.
- Collaborative process undertaken with the district and school leadership that combines observation data, stakeholder perception feedback and documented evidence.
- Identifies underlying beliefs, attitudes, values and expectations that drive decisions and behaviors.
- Culminates in a comprehensive report that describes the school’s strengths, areas for growth and recommended next steps.
Ultimately, the CQA process provides a prescriptive lens through which we can effectively recommend and apply professional development solutions.