Catapult Learning EduBlog Disclaimer
1. Blog Purpose. All content provided on Catapult Learning’s Catapult Corner Blog is made available for informational and educational purposes only. The Blog is located at http://www.catapultlearning.com/blog/ and is wholly owned by Catapult Learning. Catapult Learning grants you a nonexclusive, nontransferable, limited right to access, use and display the Blog and the materials provided hereon, provided that you comply fully with these Terms and Conditions of Use contained herein.
2. Blog Entries. The thoughts, ideas and opinions contained in this website are the responsibility of individual posters. Unless explicitly stated, Blog posts do not represent the views of Catapult Learning. Catapult Learning may not agree with or endorse comments that individuals post on the Blog. Catapult Learning’s goal in creating the Blog is to share ideas and information with as many individuals as possible.
3. Accuracy of Content. The information contained on the Blog may be changed at any time without prior notice. Although Catapult Learning uses its best efforts to ensure that information contained on the Blog is accurate, the Blog is not guaranteed to contain complete, correct or up-to-date information. Nothing in the Blog is intended to provide legal or other professional advice, and should not be interpreted as a substitute for legal or professional advice.
4. Privacy. Your use of the Blog constitutes your consent to publicly share any information you post on the Blog. Catapult Learning does not extend any privacy protection to the users of the Blog, including but not limited to, restricting access to the information you post or preventing the further dissemination of that information.
5. Copyright Notice. All materials and software published on or used on the Blog are protected by copyright, and are owned or controlled by or licensed to Catapult Learning, or the party listed as the provider of the materials or software. Any unauthorized copying, reproduction, republishing, uploading, posting, transmitting or duplication of any of these materials is strictly prohibited. In addition, Catapult Learning respects the intellectual property rights of others. Upon receipt of proper notice, Catapult Learning will remove any Blog submissions that violate copyright law, and/or suspend access to the Blog (or any portion thereof) to any user who repeatedly uses the Blog in violation of applicable copyright laws.
6. Links to Other blogs, websites and/or materials. Links may sometimes appear on the Blog that can be used to link to other blogs and/or websites. Catapult Learning provides these links solely as a courtesy to Blog visitors. Catapult Learning has no control over the linked sites, and makes no representations as to the accuracy or authenticity of the materials, information, goods or services available or contained on the linked sites.
7. Prohibited Actions. You agree to only use the Blog for lawful and legitimate purposes. You agree not to interrupt, or attempt to interrupt Catapult Learning’s operation of the Blog in any way. Unauthorized use or modification of any information stored on the Blog may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution under Federal, State and local laws. Catapult Learning reserves the right to limit or deny your access to the Blog or take other appropriate action if you violate any of these Terms and Conditions.
8. Modification of Terms and Conditions of Use. Catapult Learning reserves the right to revise these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time. Your continued use of the Blog constitutes your implicit agreement to comply with any such revisions.