Accelerate Over-Age Middle School Students’ Path to High School
Utilizing our rigorous blended learning program and time-tested
school culture focused on pro-social relationships, Catapult Learning
prepares over-age middle school students to progress to a traditional
high school environment, equipped with the tools they need to stay
on pace for promotion and/or graduation. Providing a safe, inviting, and flexible environment, our Over-Age Middle School Program identifies risk factors that prevent students from progressing and develops critical-thinking skills supported by a student leadership model that allows for academic and behavioral success.
Designed for students in grades 5−8 who have been held back one or more years and are in danger of dropping out of school, our Over-Age Middle School Program gets struggling students back on track.
- Blended learning model includes rigorous coursework that is supplemented with daily, direct, small-group instruction from onsite teachers focusing on foundational math, reading, and writing skills
- AchieveReading™ and AchieveMath™, Catapult Learning’s signature intervention programs, are used for students who need extra support on both middle-grade and foundational skills
- Positive Behavior Support methods are research-based and proven to significantly reduce the occurrence of problem behaviors in school, resulting in a more positive school climate and increased academic performance
- Students and staff are expected to work together to show that school can be a safe and positive place where students can achieve greatness
- A behaviorally-based systems approach creates a strong partnership with families, the community, and Catapult Learning
Catapult Learning prepares over-age middle school students to progress to a traditional high school environment, equipped with the tools they need to stay on pace to graduation.