The Catapult Learning Difference
- "The students love to look at their bars, they want to make sure that they've shown the growth that they needed to that month. They get really excited; they talk about testing, and doing well and showing growth. 'Did we meet our target?', 'I met my goal',...they're very excited." Amanda Bullard, Teacher Bennettsville Elementary Schools Bennetsville, SC
Literacy First continues to help us uncover the root causes of undesirable results and then helps us alleviate the challenges to have desirable results that will last over time.
Jan Voss, Arkansas City Unified School District
- "eValuate is quick, it's fast, it's easy. It's helped us focus on our goals. Teachers were uncomfortable using and analyzing data at first, but when they saw they could get their results back immediately, teachers saw the power of using eValuate." Diane Grant, Principal Bennettsville Middle School Bennettsville, SC
- "With eValuate, I am able to speak confidently about each student' strengths and weaknesses to parents. This, in turn, allows the parents to fully engage in their child's learning as well as celebrate their child's success." Susanie Ann Egan, Teacher Park-Edison Elementary School Clark County, NV
- "The eValuate system provides the formative assessment that we need to support student learning. In addition to helping English and Mathematics, it has brought our whole school together and has made us accountable to student data. The eValuate system gives us the opportunity to have critical conversations to move students forward. " Randiann Porras-Tang, Principal Waialua Intermediate and High School Waialua, HI
- "eValuate has been invaluable to us for tracking achievement toward end-of-year state tests. When we talk to teachers about setting monthly goals, eValuate provides a great tool to help monitor students' progress and drive effective instruction that will help teachers meet these goals." Jamy Jackson, Principal Helen Thackston Middle School York, PA