Expert support for students struggling with behavioral, academic, social, emotional, and life skills issues
While students’ needs are becoming increasingly complex, school counseling services are frequently unavailable. Parent expectations are high and resources can’t always keep pace.
Catapult can help. Our credentialed, committed, master’s level counselors can supplement your counseling staff or provide turnkey counseling for students or groups of students who need extra support for behavioral, academic, social, and emotional problems.
We provide support for students—and we include parents and teachers when appropriate.
- Individual counseling
- Small group counseling
- Learning assessment screenings
- Consultation with teachers and parents
- Referral to community resource services
- Liaison and advocacy with community resources
- Developmental guidance services
- Vocational and college guidance services