Catapult Learning EarlyLearners preschool programs help young children develop a solid learning foundation and readiness for kindergarten. Established in partnership with school districts, and customized for public, private, as well as religious school settings, EarlyLearners promotes academic learning and character development during the critical early formative years of life.
- Whether you’re looking for a full-day, half-day, or wraparound program, you’ll appreciate our ability to blend seamlessly with your district’s curriculum to…
- Cultivate learning in a hands-on, interactive, and positive environment.
- Help children develop social, emotional, physical, cognitive, and language-development skills.
- Build character by promoting respect, acceptance, responsibility, and many other important values.
- Bolster confidence and self-esteem.
- Promote emergent literacy, mathematical, and logical thinking skills in preparation for kindergarten and beyond.
Our rigorous standards are designed to safeguard the health and safety of your students, and include recruiting highly qualified local staff, experienced management, and at least 30 hours of intensive training. Ongoing district communication keeps you and your staff up-to-the minute on curriculum, parent involvement, upcoming program events, and much more.