Motivating, teacher-led instruction for struggling math students
Developing a strong foundation in mathematics early is critical to long-term success. Catapult Learning’s motivating instruction—supported by research-based curriculum, resource books, and manipulatives—helps even the most reluctant learners make dramatic improvements on standardized math assessments. The results prove it: since 2004, AchieveMath students have averaged a 47% gain on nationally-normed standardized tests after just one school year of instruction.
AchieveMath is delivered by district teachers or Catapult Learning teachers in a supportive, small-group setting. Correlated to state and national standards, AchieveMath can be used during the school day, before or after school hours—or even as part of a summer learning program. It all adds up to higher achievement and a renewed enthusiasm for school.
New Common Core Aligned Features!
Our team of Common Core Experts have updated the AchieveMath curriculum to align with the standards, bringing you more rigorous lessons that will keep your students up to speed.
- Learning objectives aligned to CCSS based on individual student skill levels
- 30+ new math lessons added for the middle school grades
- Practice activities that simulate those in the new assessment tests
- New lessons that recognize prerequisite skills for standards
- Modeling of the habits of mind embodied in the Standards for Mathematical practice
- Text revisions to highlight high-level questioning and math practice standards
- New, cleaner look and feel
- New covers for all books