The Catapult Learning Difference
Literacy First at the middle/high school level is a much needed, powerful professional development model that forces us to examine our teaching and provides up with a consistent language, strategies, and focus in all the content areas.
Kathy Coley, Glenpool Public Schools OK
- "The students love to look at their bars, they want to make sure that they've shown the growth that they needed to that month. They get really excited; they talk about testing, and doing well and showing growth. 'Did we meet our target?', 'I met my goal',...they're very excited." Amanda Bullard, Teacher Bennettsville Elementary Schools Bennetsville, SC
- "eValuate has been invaluable to us for tracking achievement toward end-of-year state tests. When we talk to teachers about setting monthly goals, eValuate provides a great tool to help monitor students' progress and drive effective instruction that will help teachers meet these goals." Jamy Jackson, Principal Helen Thackston Middle School York, PA
- "The eValuate system provides the formative assessment that we need to support student learning. In addition to helping English and Mathematics, it has brought our whole school together and has made us accountable to student data. The eValuate system gives us the opportunity to have critical conversations to move students forward. " Randiann Porras-Tang, Principal Waialua Intermediate and High School Waialua, HI
- "With eValuate, I am able to speak confidently about each student' strengths and weaknesses to parents. This, in turn, allows the parents to fully engage in their child's learning as well as celebrate their child's success." Susanie Ann Egan, Teacher Park-Edison Elementary School Clark County, NV
- "Nobody has anything close to a system where students are assessed monthly, feedback is within the touch of a button, and it is comparable from month to month. Without eValuate, we'd be shooting in the dark toward end-of-year standards." Debra Slauzis, Principal Lynch-Edison Elementary School Clark County, NV